You are here
Titan launches JUXT Pro - Watchmaker achieves another milestone in smartwatches
11th August, 2016: Titan, India’s leading and the world’s fifth largest watchmaker, announced the launch of the JUXT Pro, its second smart offering, today. With JUXT Pro, Titan will, for the first time, offer a full suite of smart features in a beautifully designed timepiece.
As a full touchscreen smartwatch, the JUXT Pro has a circular display and pairs with a customized app, downloadable on phones with Android 4.4 and above. With a precision-crafted three-piece case, the smartwatch is made of 316L surgical grade stainless steel and comes with a classic leather strap.
Sharing his thoughts on the launch, Mr. S. Ravi Kant – CEO, Watches and Accessories, Titan Company Limited said, ““Today, for young Indian consumers, watches have evolved to become more than timekeeping accessories, allowing them to connect with their world in unique ways. Titan has consistently endeavored to meet their ever-changing needs with offerings that aim to fulfill their growing aspirations. The JUXT Pro offers a combination of Titan’s expertise in watch design with a host of smart features for the multi-faceted young user. Given the increasing importance of the smartwatch segment in the country, Titan will continue to expand its presence in the space with offerings such as JUXT Pro that has some unique features which makes it the ‘smarter’ smartwatch.”
Encompassing an array of smart features, JUXT Pro offers:
· Customizable watch dial feature with 20 pre-loaded designs
· Music control for the phone, along with in-built 4GB memory to store songs that can be played via Bluetooth headphones / speakers
· Camera control for front camera, rear camera and flash settings on the phone
· Phone finder with ring/vibrate setting
· Fitness tracker that calculates active calories burnt, distance travelled and trend data across months on the cloud
· Notification feature with alerts for email, calls, SMS, Whatsapp, calendar appointments with Privilege Reveal
· Titan Safety feature with panic alarm, priority calling and shadow me
· Cloud support for historical fitness data, customized dials creation and security
Earlier this year, Titan launched its first smartwatch – JUXT – and created a new space in the intensely competitive smartwatch market in India. Designed for men, Titan’s JUXT Pro will be available in two variants – Matte Black and Steel Black, which are both priced at Rs.22,995. The smartwatch will be available for sale across select World of Titan, Helios and multi-brand outlets from Friday, 12th August 2016. It will also be available for sale online on www.titan.co.in and Flipkart.